February 23, 2009

And the winner is...

Betcha thought this was going to be some recount of the Oscar's, but, alas, I did not even get to watch. The winners I am referring are the different birthday themes my children have finally decided on. My birthday gauntlet begins in April and ends in July with Kamryn. All six kids have birthdays smashed in between. Needless to say, a little extra planning on my part is needed to be able to give everyone the birthday party they deserve. Here are the themes for this year's parties: (in order of birthday)

Tony- Knight and Princess Party
Stacy- Mall Photo Scavenger Hunt
Melanie- Teddy Bear Tea Party
TJ- Superheroes Party
Siarah- Backyard Sleepover
Kamryn- Charlotte's Web Party

Any fabulous ideas from all you fabulous people would be greatly appreciated. Now, onto planning. I have lots of work to do...


1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, you've got a lot of work ahead of you! Good luck with that. I have no good ideas at all. Unfortunately the creative genes missed me. My sister took them all, and by the time I came around there was none left for me.